Create Zero Landfill Waste Improve the environment Lower Costs
Green Filtration System Facts
- Washable Filter
- Construction: 100% Aluminum
- Engineered Design
- Heavy-duty frame
- Multiple layers aluminum mesh,corrugated and aligned in unique pattern to optimize air flow and efficiency.
- Expanded metal retainers on both sides for strength and durability.
- Estimated life: 3-5 years
- Totally recyclable
- MERV 7 Efficiency
- Initial Resistance is 0.082" w.g. – Energy savings
- Washable and re-useable – ZERO WASTE TO LANDFILL
- Transportable washing system
- 100% recyclable after useful life – A truly "Green" alternative
The Green Filtration System Process
Our Green Filters last a minimum of 3-5 years, so when they're dirty we simply remove them from the HVAC units and a clean set of filters is installed according to the filter change frequency defined by the customer.
Dirty filters are cleaned using a specially designed portable washing system which is housed in a 28' heated trailer. The system cleans using an "eco friendly" detergent and then dries each filter to maximize filter performance. The entire cleaning process requires 20 seconds per filter.
96 % of the wash water used is reclaimed.
Think Green, Save Green
- Disposal Costs Eliminated
- Eliminates Freight from Factory to Store
- Eliminates labor to load and unload/receive filters
- Reduces Energy Usage – 70% less resistance across the filter improves HVAC equipment efficiency
- Less Damage/Scrap – more robust filter
- Eliminates overhead related to disposable filter purchases